#1 Greeting!

    Hi, everyone! I'm Vichy. Welcome to my BLOG! 

    I'm a full-time university student at the National Taipei University of Business and I major in Finance. I'm a analytical, talkative and open-minded person. The things that I like to do in my spare time are swimming and listening to music.

    The reason why I chose Finance as my major because I think Finance combines mathematical and statistical principles, asking students to not only be excellent with numbers, but to also work with clients and communicate efficiently. At the same time, I think Finance is such an exciting and powerful major. Not only are the possibilities endless when it comes to career paths but for destinations, too.



留言

  1. After reading your introduction, I can feel your enthusiasm for finance. Hope you can move forward with your goals.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Assignment

#2 Assignment